Your Mission: Happy Customers
Team Leader Customer Services
- Logistics & IT
- Higher professional education level
- 3 to 5 Years of relevant working experience in a comparable role
Davanti is seeking to expand her Customer Services Department with a Team Leader. You will play a crucial role in achieving optimal customer satisfaction. Our customers are located on 3 continents which makes our company dynamic and always on the move!
What are you going to do?
- You manage a team of WMS developers, consultants and the call-intake employees ( appr. 15 employees) on a daily basis
- You are the operational contact for our customers
- You make the planning and allocation (24/7, weekly planning) of the resources, together with the project managers
- You are responsible for a flawless handling of all service requests from our customers
- You are the escalation manager for the 24/7 support (in rotation with other managers)
- You are responsible for delivering quality and fulfilling of Service Level Agreements
- You monitor the accuracy of the helpdesk system
- You modernize the work processes as a key user of a new helpdesk system to be implemented
- You report to the Manager Customer Services
The right candidate has
- HBO / WO level of education with at least 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in a comparable role, for example team leader / coordinator of an IT Support Desk
- Extensive experience in managing the resolving of customer requests
- Excellent command of Dutch and English in word and writing (French is a plus)
- Demonstrable knowledge of WMS systems, logistical processes, technical infrastructure and the use of different applications is also a plus
- Proactive approach to customers and follow-up / monitoring of issues
- Customer-friendly and solution-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and performance driven
- Good sense of mutual relationships within the team; you are a connector
- A responsible, varied job within a healthy and growing company
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions (including market-based pension scheme, training budget, lease car, telephone and laptop)
- Talent management
- International, dynamic organization with short lines and flexible working hours
- An informal work environment in a beautiful, modern office with an excellent company restaurant
Is there a match?
Do you recognize yourself in this description and are you the right person that we are looking for? Please send your motivation letter with CV to our HR Manager, Wendela Toxopeus, firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 (0)6 131 411 13. Do you have any questions? Please call or mail Wendela.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.