Do you want to contribute to the most innovative cloud WMS in the world?
Senior Consultant Product Development
- Logistics & IT
- Senior Consultant
- Higher professional education level
- Knowledge of WMS systems and logistics processes
Davanti is seeking to expand her Development Department with a Senior Consultant Product Development.
In this position you are involved in the development of our state of the art cloud warehouse management system (WMS). You are part of a team with all WMS specialists who also have an affinity with internet technology. Together with this team you provide a customer experience that you may expect from software solutions nowadays.
You and your colleagues work together in our beautiful, centrally located head office in Utrecht. The team includes developers, testers and consultants who, through collaboration and individual input, make our WMS a top product. The communication lines within Davanti are short, your input and opinion are important to us and you feel at home quickly because of the informal working atmosphere.
Our clientele is active in various industries and are located all over the world. The daily language on the workfloor is mostly Dutch, but because of the international character, all official communication is in English.
- Participate actively in inventing and describing logistic solutions
- Coordinate the product development process, have contact with the software developers and testers, so that your functional solution is well implemented in the software solution
- Describe new functionalities, the functioning and the behavior of the WMS
- Describe tests and scenarios that are daily used to automatically test the entire software solution
- Make documentation, in a digital way, that also contributes to the customer experience
- Support the project organization when implementing the WMS
- Support the Business Development Team in sales processes
- Act as a contact partner for large projects and customers
- Stay informed of logistics innovations
- (Co-)Guide new team members
The right candidate has
- A relevant education at HBO or WO work & thinking level
- Knowledge of WMS systems and managing logistic processes
- Several years of work experience in logistics
- Pro active working posture
- An inquiring mind
- Can do mentality
- Interested in high tech / complex issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Dutch and English
What we offer
- A responsible, varied job within a healthy and growing company
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions (including competitive pension scheme, training budget, company car, phone and laptop)
- Business growth opportunities
- An international, dynamic organization with short lines and flexible working hours
- An informal work environment in a beautiful, modern office with an excellent company restaurant
- And last but not least, to make our offer irresistible, we offer good coffee, free fruit, a table football game, regular Friday afternoon drinks and informal team activities
Is there a match?
Do you recognize yourself in this description and are you the right person that we are looking for? Please send your motivation letter with CV to our HR Manager, Wendela Toxopeus, email@example.com | +31 (0)6 131 411 13. Do you have any questions? Please call or mail Wendela.
In submitting this information, you agree that Davanti Warehousing B.V. (Davanti) or any other group company of Davanti may use it for recruitment purposes such as assessing your skills and qualifications and consider you for any vacancies we may have. The information you disclose will not be accessed by or transferred to third parties and will only be accessed by authorized employees in the Human Resource function of Davanti or its group companies and the direct managers with vacancies to fill. The information you have submitted will be held for one (1) year. We may contact you during this period and inform you with company information and job career opportunities. After this period your information will be deleted by us.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.