Customer-focused and proactive consultant for CORAX
- Logistics & IT
- Higher professional education level
- Knowledge of WMS systems and the management of logistics processes
Davanti is seeking to expand our implementation department with a customer-focused and proactive WMS Consultant.
As a Consultant, you will be involved in both current and new projects within Davanti. These projects include the implementation of our software at new locations as well as improvement and expansion projects for existing customers. Together with your team, you will ensure a working operation and a satisfied customer.
- Actively contributing to and describing logistics solutions;
- Coordinating the complete implementation process;
- Describing & configuring the WMS;
- Testing the software;
- Creating (test) documentation;
- Coaching & training key users;
- Executing Functional Acceptance Tests;
- Providing support for the execution of Site Acceptance Tests;
- Providing production support;
- Describing the hand-over documentation;
- Supporting Business Development.
What we ask
- Higher professional education level;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in logistics;
- An excellent command of English, both orally and in writing;
- Willing to travel international (up to the 30%);
- Knowledge of WMS systems and the management of logistics processes.
What we offer
- An employment contract for 1 year. If satisfactory, followed by a permanent contract;
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions (including competitive pension scheme, training budget, company car, phone and laptop);
- Business growth opportunities;
- An informal work environment with short lines of communication and flexible working hours.
Do you recognize yourself in this description and are you indeed the customer-focused person that we are looking for? Please upload your motivation letter with CV via the buttons below. Do you have any questions? Please call or mail our HR Manager, Wendela Toxopeus, firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 (0)88 3454500.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.